For help with event Advertising call: 647-831-1544 or email email@example.com
Sometime in life you may have to organize an event and try to sell tickets for it. Fill up a restaurant or a club. When this happens you are going to want a solid advertising strategy to achieve your goal. Something beyond hanging up a couple of posters around town. You are going to want an advertising strategy consisting of direct contacting, social media boosting & direct selling. Basically to sell something for a specific date you are going to want to do everything shot of screaming from the rooftops! So what are the rules for event promotion and Advertising?
- Have promotion & Advertising for an event ready 2 weeks in advance.
- Use all mediums possible. Radio, bulletin boards, social media, mobile media & boosting.
- Definitely purchase ad space! You need to set a budget for how much you need to spend on Advertising then spend it. Spend the money to exist on mediums in an impacting way.
- Get an influencer helping. Recruit someone with a huge social media pull and get them to help with your event.
- Use video promotion, posters are not enough!
- Is it a charity for a certain issue? Talk about that issue in an open forum. The more engagement with your potential attendees the better.
I am Ashton Deroy from Digi-Connex and these are my six guidelines for handling event promotion.
Be sure to like Digi-Connex on Facebook, follow Ashton on Twitter & SnapChat: