Hi I am Ashton Deroy from Digi-Connex, I am a graduate of Advertising and Marketing communications from Loyalist College. I also attended St. Lawrence College for Interactive Marketing communications, then graduated in 2016. I’ve worked 5 years in sales and 3 in customer service. Today I am going to teach you how to make the most of your WordPress blog. Following my instructions could attract more traffic, create conversion & start new relationships with the readers for your blog!
So lets get started, so you get on WordPress create your blog. Then you buy your domain name! Yes you buy your domain name, not buying your domain name adds 0 faith to your project and people who have used WordPress as long as I have. Do not read from blogs with out a proper extension. Now what do you do to make sure you are getting the most of your blog?
- You get print out promotional material for your blog – You print business cards, signs and or T-Shirts. What ever will most effective speak to your created brand. I recommend Vista-print for everything except websites. Or you can go to a local Staples, or pinting facility.
- You link social media in the menu of your blog– This grows your social media reach.
3. Write a blog post once a day, 5 days a week. – This way your voice is a constant not a passing sound. You want to build constant awareness and constantly increase your social media following.
4. Share all blog posts on Facebook & Twitter–
5. Use a minimum of five tags per blog post.
Need help to manage these essential set ups for your blog? Call 647-831-1544 or email Ashtonderoy@gmail.com .